The Midtown Team
Our company is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referral. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. All of our technicians are licensed by the state of North Carolina, and stay updated on the latest styles for Professional Hair Care; the latest techniques for Facials, Body Therapy, Massage Therapy, Professional Nail Care, & Waxing.
If you have your NC License for Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, Nail Technology, Make-up Artistry, Lash Extensions, or Esthetics and are looking to work with our team, please come by our salon to talk with us or give us a call. 336-361-0304
Andrea Pruitt (Moore),
Owner, Hair Color Specialist, Master Stylist, & Skin Therapist.
Andrea has been the proud owner of Midtown Salon & Spa for almost 9 years. She has been a Color Specialist & Stylist for 13 years. A graduate of Rockingham Community College and recipient of Dermalogica's Professional Skin Care Certification, the Echo2 Oxygen System Training, as well as OPI's Nail Care Training & CND Shellac certification.. Andrea specializes in Dimensional Color & Cuts; as well as Corrective Hair Color Services. Continuing Education courses completed with Paul Mitchell, Wella, Chi, & Tigi for Hair Color, Texture Styles, & Keratin Smoothing Treatments; CND Shellac Nail Technology training & certification. She provides services for Women & Children for hair, facials, manicures, pedicures, & waxing. Andrea is available Tuesday through Saturday for appointments.
Favorite Service to provide to clients is their professional Hair Color Service; "Dimensional Color is the most fun. It's exciting & rewarding to see your client's face glow when you've finished their service, and they are so happy to have a beautiful hairstyle." Andrea provides great attention to detail in all areas of service she provides from simple eye brow waxing to corrective hair color.
Courtney Doom-Henegar, Master Stylist, Nail Tech, Skin Therapist & Massage Therapist (LMBT17378).
Courtney joins the Midtown Team with 16 years experience, specializing in all types of hair cuts and styles for men, women, and children! She also offers Hair color services, waxing services, Nail services, and microdermabrasion. Her warm personality welcomes new clients. As of January 2016, Courtney is offering Body Sculpting Services. Courtney has been a member of Midtown Salon & Spa for almost 4 years as a NC Licensed Cosmetologist. She is a recent graduate from GTCC's Massage Therapy Program. She offers 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute massage therapy sessions. Appointments are available Tuesday through Saturday.
Brittany Smith, Professional Stylist.
Brittany joins our team from Sports Clips in High Point, NC. She graduated from Leon's Beauty School almost 4 years ago. She is friendly and eager to meet each client's needs. She will be working with us part time for now and offering Hair Services, Facial Waxing Services, and pedicures.
Carrie Minter, Professional Stylist & Nail Tech.
Carrie joins our team as a licensed NC Cosmetologist of over 6 years. She graduated from Rockingham Community College. She specializes in Hair Services, Facial Waxing Services and pedicures.
Michelle Gilbert, Professional Stylist.
Michelle joins our team with 30+ years of experience in the hair industry. She is originally from Pennsylvania. She specializes in women's, children's and men's Hair Services and Facial Waxing Services.
Megan Bailey, Massage Therapist (LMBT17606)
Megan joins the Midtown Team as a graduate from Kneaded Energy Massage School in Greensboro, NC. She offers Swedish Massage, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Himalayan Salt, & Fusion Massage. Currently she is available Tues & Thurs evenings, Friday afternoon, and most Saturdays to accept new clients.
Erica Isley Smith, Master Stylist & Waxing Specialist, on call/by appointment only!
Sara McCollum, Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
We are excited to have Sara join our team with new services! She is a retired Dental Hygienist with 35+ years in the dental field. She is now offering Healing Touch services at our salon. Healing Touch balances the bodies energy to provide relaxation, alleviate pain, calm anxiousness, and so much more! It is a service that can be done for all ages and to help in all areas of life.
2012 to present, Member of Healing Touch International/Healing Beyond Borders
July 2015 to present, Member of Healing Touch of the Carolinas Leadership team servicing as a mentor to level 4 Healing Touch students.
Currently volunteering with Wake Forest Medical Center in the Comprehensive Cancer Center providing Healing Touch to patients, family, care givers and staff.
- Due to liability concerns, children must be supervised at all times. This is to keep them from getting hurt. Please attend to children, so that our other salon guests may enjoy their relaxing experience.
- Please make your appointment one to two weeks in advance for spa & hair services to receive the day & time most convenient for you.
- Please give a 24 hour notice for all cancellations, to avoid being charged for a missed appointment. If an appointment is missed without proper notification, there will be a charge incurred at your next appointment.
- Gratuities are left at the discretion of the client.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or out of date gift certificates. Your gift certificate must be presented at the time of service to be redeemed. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for "cash" value.
- Gift certificates expire 4 months from the month of purchase. If you have a medical situation, please let us know and we will be happy to make other arrangements for you.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please update us with your current mailing address to be kept on our mailing list.
- There is only one discount allowed at each visit. We cannot double discounts or coupons with any other specials or offers.
- Please disclose any medical conditions and medications you are taking.
- Our salon is a smoke-free and drug-free environment.
- For your convenience, we offer complimentary refreshments; water, coffee, & wine. Please understand that by law, we can only permit one glass of wine per customer, 21 years of age and older.
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
- Effective September 1, 2009, Midtown Salon & Spa will require a credit card or cash deposit to guarantee appointments for services or packages valued @ $ 150 or more. This type of policy is standard in the spa industry. In the event of a cancellation of less than 24 hours or "no-show" for any or all services, the credit card on file will be charged for all services cancelled or missed. For group bookings, one credit card number may be given to secure the appointments but will be charged for any cancellations or "no-shows" within the group; or the cash deposit can be paid to hold the appointments. This policy has been established to ensure that our service providers are compensated for the time they set aside for our clients and their guests ahead of other clients. Without proper notice of cancellations, these service providers are unable to rebook these time openings with other clients.
Thank you, The Midtown Team
Hours of Operation:
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10AM - 8PM
Wednesdays & Saturdays: 9AM - 4PM
Fridays: 9AM - 6PM
Mondays & Sundays: By appointment ONLY
We can accommodate clients for Sunday & Monday appointments, but they must be made one to two weeks in advance, and are at each individual team members discretion.